A MAN will find out his fate next month after pleading guilty to stalking his ex-partner by bombarding her with text messages.

Ronald Temprell inundated his former girlfriend through various means after she ended their relationship which lasted just over a year.

He pleaded guilty to an amended charge while appearing at Alloa Sheriff Court on Monday.

His charge stated that between September 21, 2017 and November 2, 2017 at Mitchell Crescent and Argyll Street, both Alloa, he engaged in a course of conduct which caused alarm.

He did so by sending unwanted voicemail messages which contained shouting and swearing. He also repeatedly sent unwanted text and Facebook messages.

The charge was amended to remove an allegation that Temprell repeatedly uttered offensive and derogatory remarks and that he repeatedly uttered threats.

Susannah Hutchison, prosecuting, told the court that the complainer told Temprell when she finished with him that she no longer wanted any contact with him, which he found difficult to come to terms with.

On November 2, he sent her a message which read: “I know you are s******g that guy”. The next day he sent one which read: “How sneaky can you f*****g be? You better talk to me or I’ll tell your dad everything”.

Over the course of the aforementioned dates, Temprell sent hundreds of messages, some of which he described himself as “sitting here heartbroken”.

Ms Hutchison went on to say that officers were concerned by the messages and received screenshots of them from the complainer.

The depute fiscal said: “She repeatedly tells him to desist but he carries on anyway. He tries to get back together with her.”

Claire McCarron, defending the 30-year-old, told the court that Temprell, of Argyll Street, Alloa, accepted that he made “numerous attempts” to contact the complainer.

Ms McCarron described the relationship as “serious” and said that marriage had even been spoken about between the pair.

Sheriff David Mackie called for criminal justice social work reports to be prepared and adjourned until they were.

The case will recall on May 3.